Five years ago my best friend in the whole world sat across the North Sea from me and missed me as much as I missed her. Therefore she decided to create a blog for us to communicate with each other. That blog is the one you are reading right now.
Five years is a lot of years. In total during those five years we’ve:
- Lived in seven different places
- Killed five fish
- Watched The Lizzie Bennet Diaries at least three times
- Accumulated at least 30 plants – and killed at least half of that
- Stayed up watching the Oscars four times
- Gotten two master degrees
- Started a podcast and then dropped it again
- Published 344 posts – including this one
And countless other things. It has been a blast and we’ve loved it all – even the looooong periods of not posting. So here is to five more years!