Some days are bad. Some days are good. Some days are down right terrible and then there are the extremely awesome days. Like today turned out to be. Despite the fact I woke up at six by total accident and that there was a bomb threat to the university building right across the street from where I had my lectures.
It has been so awesome that I have to make a list:
- I got an extra half hour on my stamped bus ticket, so my bus trip down town was free – thank you slightly malfunctioning ticket machine!
- Free chocolate taste samples in Magasin.
- I had delicious ice cream with two of my favourite ladies.
- I ran into my cousin and her husband in the middle of my mindless quest for a birthday present thus making it less mindless.
- I managed to find a birthday present for my little sister – the one she requested but I was convinced I could not find anywhere.
- I managed to get a walking appointment at my doctor’s for a vaccination, so I don’t have to go to the city centre again later this week to get it done.
- I had scored another Carlsberg crate for my library – even if it wasn’t cheap I am still very happy.
- I think I might have finally managed to once and for all get a proper answer to my while malaria/blood donor question/quest. Well, I’ll know for sure tomorrow.
- Once I made it home there was Diana’s home made buns – that I manage to get a whole bag full of yesterday – waiting for me.
- A new The Lizzie Bennet Diaries came out today. Plus I can watch a new Girls and a new Bob’s Burgers later tonight since I don’t have classes tomorrow morning.
(I’m not sure how to feel about the fact that we have an established tag called: Bomb threat.)