Never has one of our categories been more appropriate than the category procrastination is right now. Never.
As you and the rest of the world know I am currently attempting to writing an exam paper. And yes, Twitter is my one judgement free outlet of frustration, lack of concentration and inspiration as you so well put it.
And I can’t seem to concentrate enough to put pen on to paper – sound weird when we are talking about typing away in a word document, but that’s the expression – and get the ideas which my awesomely colourful note board clearly shows I have, so I procrastinate.
- I learn about the dozenal system.
- I waste time reading Smart Pop essays about Superman and Batman.
- I eat an insane amount of mandarins.
- I stare out my window just because I can.
- I force myself out on walks in the snow because I believe it will somehow get me to concentrate better when I get back home.
- I search for Ed Sheeran acoustic sessions on YouTube.
- I drink unholy amount of tea.
- I ignore the sink full of dirty dishes and the overfull laundry basket even if doing those things would actually be the good kind of procrastination.
I make up endless list for this blog so I can just avoid the my paper for five more minutes.