Your wish is my command. Even if you commanded the CW guy – yes, you just wrote about him, but I’ve already forgotten his name – more than you wished him. None the less I’ve updated The Hot Celebrity Ownership Divider©™®.
And you say I forced you hand like you did not enjoy both researching and writing that post. You forget that I know you. And by researches I mean this:
- Go to Google Images
- Type in “Stephen Amell” – I had to look his name up. I am a bad friend. I should know the names of your fantasy boyfriend(s) by heart.
- Press search
- Find image
- Add “shirtless” to search field
- Press search
- Forget what you were doing to begin with and just stare at the screen
Am I right? I am, aren’t I?
Also did you know that in the comic book The Green Arrow has a goatee?
[Insert line break to indicate completely random change of topic. For real.]
Also for your information I’m quitting university to start a business with Rasmus. We are going to rid the world of boybands and other horrible things. Because as he said:
We could make good business, Rikke, what with my low/none existing morals and your connections… 😉
Yes, we are burning down the One Direction recording studio and selling the boys to the jungle of Borneo or somewhere in Thailand for fates unknown, why do you ask?
[Insert line break to bring a short notice to the One Direction fans. Or any other boy band fans who have stumbled upon our blog for some reason.]
- How did you end up reading our blog?
- Please don’t hunt me down and burn me at the stake.