So I’m packing too, though not moving quite as far as you and actually only moving my stuff for now, I’m still panicing.
So here I am packing the last bits and bobs of my life into boxes once more, while the panic consumes my brain, and is making me feel rather schizophrenic.
Here is what I am thinking right about now:
- I need to sort my clothes
- I don’t really have that much clothes
- I wonder if I can bring my parent’s extra mattress without them noticing
- I am so looking forward to moving out
- Did I remember to write the people in charge of handing out the key
- I’m sure I’ve forgotten something
- Towels turning in the laundry machine – wise economic decision
- I don’t want to leave, this is cheap living
- Should I leave some DVD’s here for watching over the next few weeks
- (packing all DVD’s)
- I should definitely leave a few
- Which should I leave?
- Deciding to bring all DVD’s after all
- Wonder if the moving trailer is big enough?!
- Should I bring the boxes for under my bed
- I definitely need to throw something out
- Why is everything already packed?
- Can’t wait to leave this mad house
- I’m gonna miss the family so much
- Why do I not have more clothes
- Do I have a sheet for a single bed?
- Nope all double bed sheets – crap
- I don’t really feel like leaving!
- I must get out of here…
And then it just all starts over!
So I feel you! I hear the pain in the list from the other day, and I’ve just decided that I will NEVER move again! I’m staying put!